Brompton Community Partnership

Kenosha, WI Campaign 9031

Brompton Community Partnership

Published: May 06 2014 · 0 Comments
The Brompton School a Charter School of the Kenosha Unified Schools, serves students in kindergarten through grade eight. The Brompton School’s Mission is to engage and inspire our students to become independent learners, critical thinkers and contributing citizens through an emphasis on core skills, rigorous curricula and innovative learning experiences.
We need your help! As a charter school, we operate with only 80% of the per pupil funding from the school district, the remaining 20% comes from our fundraising efforts and donations.  The funds raised  will go to support technology and classroom equipment upgrades, curriculum materials, educational student field trips, and family activities, such as clubs, environmental education, adventure, and robotics.   

Leave a comment

Log in or sign up to leave a comment.

Waystoshop_schwans

Ways to Shop

Shop online or purchase an eGift Card to show your support and get high quality foods delivered right to your door.

1399317778image003

Welcome to the fundraising team!

We have a step-by-step task list to help run a successful fundraising campaign. You can find it by clicking "Manage my fundraiser profile"

Manage my fundraiser profile

- Scott Cleland

×

Welcome to your new campaign!

We've put together a step-by-step task list to help you recruit a fundraising team to help reach your goal. You can find it under the "Manage" tab or by clicking the button below.

Manage Task List

×

For over 65 years, Schwan's Home Service has been delivering high-quality, family-pleasing foods that are flash-frozen for freshness and flavor and conveniently delivered to your door.
Browse full catalog